Pawfect Wedding Chaperone Service
Getting married? Need to have your four-legged treasure taking part in one of, if not THE most wonderful and exciting days of your life, ensuring all your friends and family members don’t miss out on any part of the day? Well your beloved pet can also play a key part in the day with our Pawfect Wedding Chaperone Service!
"We were unfortunately not able to have our boys Oscar and Barney at our wedding given they only came bouncing lovingly into our lives after we were married. This is something we have always regretted as we would've loved to have them in our photos to complete our family unit, and have often imagined our lovely boys participating in and enjoying the day, no doubt vying for as much attention from the guests as possible! :)
Although this was something we missed out on, a key aim was that one day we would be able to help other couples fulfil their dreams of including their own fur babies in their special day. So when we registered the business in Aug 2015 this was first on the list! The journey began of gaining qualifications and additional experience in dog walking and handling dogs of all sizes and breeds, sourcing stock/suppliers for our shop, designing our logo and building this website. Finally, when we launched Oct 2017 we were excited to include in our Pet Care range a Wedding Chaperone Service; where we take great pride in caring for, and safely handling your pooch throughout the day leaving you, your family and all your guests to relax and enjoy the whole wedding.
That excitement and enthusiasm for this wonderful service continues today and we are constantly listening to clients feedback and requests with the aim of meeting as many of their needs as possible.
If there's something we don't offer, we are in contact with a number of local businesses that may be able to help and can provide their contact details. Please note that YOUR wedding will be the focus on the day, we do not book other appointments or wedding duties on the same day, this allows for any unexpected flexibility requirements and piece of mind for you. We offer a FREE no obligation consultation where we come along to meet you and your pooch/s to discuss requirements. So please do get in touch and let us help make your day the best ever or better still, just PAWFECT! " Di Symes
Our Wedding Chaperone Services include but are not limited to:
- Initial consultation where we get the opportunity to get to know you, your dog/s and your needs for the big day
- Ongoing communication and any advice/suggestions for a more 'doggie themed' wedding
- 20% off all full price pet products available in our online shop - this includes collars, leads, dickie bows and harnesses
- Direct liaison with your chosen photographers, plus support and assistance for them during the photo shoot
- Pre wedding exercise for your pooch/s to help alleviate any excitable energy
- Dropping off and picking up from chosen groomers - alternatively we can give them a quick brush in readiness for the family photographs
- We take care of all the logistics to ensure your 4 legged family member is safely transported to and from the venue
- Pooch/s entertained, cared for safely and expertly handled throughout their time spent with us
- Ring bearer responsibilities
- Feeding and settling back in at home following a very exciting day!
Our packages start from as little as £120, are flexible depending on you and your dog's needs and can include as little or as much as you want to ensure the whole family have a #PawfectDay.
If your furry family member just can't be at the wedding then why not include them in your Engagement, romantic or pre wedding shoot. That's Pawfect are here to help ensure they are included in some of your best days together.
Please contact us. to book your FREE no obligation consultation
****Please check with your chosen venue or church prior to booking as not all are pet friendly***
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 10 - 5pm
Sunday 10 - 4pm