That’s Pawfect is a small friendly local business with the key focus of providing flexible, professional and safe Dog Walking and pet care services in and around the Trentham, stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire areas. We also pride ourselves in selling excellent quality pet products, which have been sourced in the UK.
We're available 7 days a week including Bank Holidays, Christmas and Easter come hail, snow, rain or shine. Each package can be tailored to suit you and your dogs needs.
That's Pawfect is fully committed to ongoing CPD (Continuous Professional Development) ensuring we are abreast of all the most up to date methodology to help further develop essential managing and handling skills, along with understanding and upholding any changes in the law and legislation.
We are fully insured, Criminal Record checked, and professionally qualified. We also have many years of experience through owning and caring for our own #Pawfect dogs. We are members of the Industry Trade Associations PIF - Pet Industry Association and NARPS - National Association of Registered Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers and abide by their code of conduct. Please do ask to see our certification for your own peace of mind.
The safety, health and well-being of all animals in our care is our number one priority. We take security very seriously to ensure the safest care and attention throughout all our sessions. Therefore we have taken additional precautions to reassure all our customers, these include:
- all our vehicles used for the transportation of pets are completely unbranded, as is our clothing
- we regularly use a bodycam for additional security
- we carry additional leads for added peace of mind
- we do not walk your dog off lead unless it is in a completely secure environment (eg: your garden or supervised area) and by prior agreement
- we will focus completely on your dog throughout our walking/supervised sessions. The only time we aim to use a mobile device may be to take a few photos or a short video to report back to you, or for use on social media channels (providing permissions given to do so). Where possible we will look to do this at the start of the session then the device is locked. This allows us to stay alert to any potential challenging situations when out walking.
- you will never see us wearing headphones or any listening devices! Our ears are used to listen to your pet and everything that surrounds us!
- only persons employed by That's Pawfect, that have been fully vetted, CRB checked and included on our company insurance insurance will enter your home, care for, or transport your pets
Pet Care Services
Here at That's Pawfect we ensure that during all our walks we:
- adhere to the Countryside Code and that the safety and health and well-being of your four legged treasure is catered for
- provide stimulation and basic training
- do not walk more than 3-4 dogs in our group sessions as we feel this enables us to give each dog the care and attention they need
- carry fresh water, a small pet 1st aid kit and spare leads/collars for peace of mind
- ensure we do our bit to help the environment and therefore all our poop bags are fully bio degradable
- provide you with regular updates/pics of our time spent caring for your #PawfectPet
The That's Pawfect team understands the importance of having the right tools to do a good job and that's why:
- we have taken our time to source high quality pet products to help our selves and all our clients
- we look to source products that are UK designed by companies with strong ethical and environmental policies
- where possible we source products that are made from natural renewable and recycled materials providing products that are better for your pets and better for the environment. Visit our SHOP for more detail on the current range.